September 04, 2008

Zombie Freak Show

So I was lying down resting a while ago. The radio was on. I had been sleeping for a bit, but once one particular monotone voice began ...hmm ... ah ... speaking? ... well, I was awake through all of that. I caught a word here and there that seemed to mean something, or at least it was attempting to mean something. "Country" something something "service" some damned thing "war" some other damned thing "corruption" blahbityblah. It went on a long, long time. A long time.

Then there was all the screaming and yelling. And chanting. And screaming. More chanting. More screaming. Lots and lots of screaming.

It was some scary shit, man.

Was it a radio play, a zombie horror script? I dunno. I am telling you, I am unnerved.

And there is no liquor in my apartment. None.

There is also no God. Obviously.

P.S. Still not voting for either major party candidate. Al Gore tells me -- and told you -- that they're both war criminals. Don't you believe Al Gore? Are you actually going to vote for a war criminal? Because he's not quite as bad a war criminal as the other one? Sometime, I'd like you to explain in detail the moral theory that justifies that.

Liquor would probably help.