February 19, 2007

The Brooks Post

Many thanks to J. Goodrich for the mention, and for the kind words.

The post about the David Brooks column is here, or you can simply scroll down a little bit. While you're visiting, please feel free to have a cup of coffee and stay a while. Lots to read from the last couple of weeks. I hope you find a few posts of interest.

P.S. And speaking of great ball handlers...well, we weren't actually. But I did offer some not-so-funny thoughts about them and related issues a couple of days ago.

And because of all this commotion..."Drake" (not his real name) finally speaks out! Now that's funny. Oh, and that last bit about Rupert Murdoch reminds me of a funny story of my own. Hmmmm. Another time for that. It probably deserves a separate post of its own.

I was such a bad boy...